Oxygen Absorbsion is the Key. No Oxygen = Fresh Wine and Sake
Did You Know?
- Oxygen in an open bottle is what causes your wine and sake to go bad.
- Eliminating that oxygen is the only way to keep your wine fresh to enjoy later.
- Repour eliminates 100% of the oxygen in the bottle which means wine and sake saved with Repour stays fresh.
How Does Repour Work?
- There’s a special packet inside the stopper, and material in the packet reacts with oxygen until there is NO oxygen left.
How Long Does Repour Last?
- One Repour keeps a 720/750 ml bottle fresh for up to 2 months.
- You can use the same Repour multiple times on the same bottle and enjoy your wine until the bottle is empty.
- Replace the original closure (cork or screw cap) with a Repour and keep it with the bottle until it’s empty.